When you are on a fishing trip, there are a lot of things that you are probably going to consider carrying with you as well as stuff that you will do when you are already there. It is not uncommon that most men forget their grooming while on a fishing trip because of the conditions there. There might not be a machine nearby that you can use. Therefore, you have to resort to the means that you have brought with you and make them count.
You need to make use of the few tools that you have brought along with you so that you can still look good while still on the fishing trip. I have been on several fishing trips and sometimes I had to use the beard trimmer or the safety razor, depending on what I had carried along with me, but both of them work just fine, and I always end up looking good while on the trip still.
So, I will walk you through some of the things that I had to do to shave as and maintain my looks while still having a good time on the trip. So, below are some of the ways that I was able to do this and the next time that you are on a fishing trip or if you are already there or planning for one, follow them, and you will be okay throughout the whole adventure.
Using a Safety Razor:
Some of these safety razors are the best that you can use while on a fishing trip or anywhere else that you need to keep a close shave. The reason why I prefer safety razors first is the fact that they have a very great precision and believe me when you are there, that is exactly what you will need. I prefer to stay away from growing a goatee. Safety razors are excellent when it comes to shaving, and you will also love them the instant that you have used them while on this trip.
Another reason is the fact that safety razors friendlier to sensitive skin as some of you might have this type of skin. This means that you won’t have to worry about any rashes or irritation once you have had that shave. It is the best that you can use to have that clean and close shave with no side effects at all.
The fact that you get to use disposable blades is another reason as to why this is a truly incredible way of keeping a close save while you are on the trip. Although they might be pricey for some people, their maintenance costs are significantly lower, and they are perfect for the trip. All you have to do is bring along other razors and you are fine the whole time that you will be there doing your fishing.
How To Use The Safety Razor:
1. The first thing that you are going to have to do is get a warm towel that you have dipped in water and run it over the area that you intend to shave. You should do this repeatedly for about a minute before you can stop. The warm water softens up your pores and opens them up as well as softening your facial hair.
2. This next step involves you lathering your face with any of the products that you are used to. I can’t tell you which exactly because am sure that you have a personal one that you use on yourself very often.
3. The third step involves mapping the area that you are going to shave and this might require that you get your hands a lot dirtier. So, map the area with your fingernail before you can proceed to the next step.
4. This is now the moment that you get to shave that hair off your face and have that clean look that you want while on the fishing trip. So get to shave off that hair and then rinse your face before you can wipe it off.
5. You could apply aftershave now if you brought it with you which I am assuming that you should.
So, while on a fishing trip, it is important that you get to observe these simple guidelines, and you will be okay throughout the whole thing. It will also mean that you get to keep yourself tidy as well as good looking despite the conditions.